Open a branch office of your company in the UK
One of the most convenient and flexible business programs for foreign administrators is the Sole Representative of an Overseas Business Visa. This is the best business solution for the development of your company outside of the home country. This category of visa program was introduced in accordance with the Immigration Law in 1971 and is still relevant today. And despite the fact that in this case the candidate for this visa is not required to make any investments, some requirements are necessary.
What is important to consider by applying for this visa?
This program does not provide a chance for immigration to the United Kingdom. Although over time it gives the right to apply for getting citizenship. A candidate for this visa must answer a number of requirements:
- to be the head of a company that was established outside the UK and is still active today
- experience and qualifications in managing a company
- English language skills level is not lower than B1
- confirmed finance account in the home country
- the candidate must not have a criminal record in the last 10 years
- passed test for tuberculosis (for residents of some countries)
The advantage of the candidate will also be the presence of the company’s business plan. Moreover, the company should be active for more than 12 months and there are real reasons for opening a branch, for example, business connections. Important note: the candidate must not be an entrepreneur or owner of the firm. If you want to learn more about this program, Imperial & Legal will help you learn all the subtleties of the program.